Seghesio Products

About Seghesio Products
Our Sonoma Zinfandel represents our ideal expressions of Sonoma County Zinfandel in any given vintage. Crafted from an average selection of more than 150 individual lots that are harvested from vineyards across Sonoma County, fermented separately and masterfully blended, our Sonoma Zinfandel is bright, richly fruited, bold, and always balanced. Our introduction to the Seghesio style of Zinfandel, defined by our commitment to making wines of purity and balance with a focus on quality and substance. 55% of fruit is sourced from certified sustainable estate vineyards and the remaining 45% is sourced from growers with whom we have longstanding relationships. Over 11 90+ point scores from Wine Spectator since 2009.
Gopuff Seghesio Products FAQs
Who delivers Seghesio Products near me?
Gopuff delivers Seghesio Products near you as well as thousands of snacks, drinks & household essentials in minutes. Find major brands as well as Seghesio Products on Gopuff.
How long does it take to get Seghesio Products delivered?
Gopuff is ready to deliver Seghesio Products and more convenience store essentials in minutes, perfect for that one missing ingredient, late-night snack cravings, or last-minute wine for guests.
How do I order Seghesio Products online?
You can order Seghesio Products online at or download the Gopuff app from the App Store or Google Play to find Seghesio Products and thousands more snacks, drinks & household essentials.
How much does it cost to get Seghesio Products delivered?
Gopuff`s delivery fee is as low as $3.95 for Seghesio Products or any other order on Gopuff (that means no surge pricing). Join Fam for free delivery on all orders.
What are the best Seghesio Products delivery deals?
Gopuff offers deals on snacks, drinks and more every day, including Seghesio Products and other popular picks.